A few reminders before setting up a wholesale account and placing an order:
1. For a current list of flavors, see CURRENT OFFERINGS on the Main Menu.
2. Email is best! To inquire about setting up a Wholesale Account, send inquiries to email@example.com. Please send your order no later than 3pm the day prior to the delivery day.
3. When ordering a LIMITED EDITION or SEASONAL item, please let us know if substitute flavors are acceptable.
4. Please note the special instructions for ordering kraut juice and water kefir sodas.
5. Please be sure to order accordingly so that you do not run out of stock in between deliveries. Our most recent Wholesale Price Menu and delivery schedule goes out every month.
6. Please read our F.A.Q. page on the Main Menu for answers to most commonly asked customer questions
7. Refrigeration will be required for Farmstead Ferments products. This will keep them crisp and tasty, while also preventing them from fermenting again and, thus, oozing out of the jar. NOTE: Due to many variables at play, fermented foods WILL sometimes begin fermenting again even under refrigeration. This becomes evident if the lids get puffy. They are still safe to eat and just need "burping". See FAQ for more information regarding this.
*POLICY REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS:
Farmstead Ferments CANNOT be responsible for taking back “expired” products so please be sure to order only what your business you can turn over. Krauts, Kraut Juices and Pickles have a 6 month "Best By" date. Water Kefir Sodas have a 2-3 week "Best By" date. Thus, it is more effective to place smaller orders (or whatever your turnover dictates) more frequently so as to prevent expired products on your shelves.
D.C./Inner Loop Area
NOVA/northern Piedmont Area